The first round of Brazil’s 2018 general elections has already taken place, and Jair Bolsonaro, a member of the extreme right who is misogynist, racist, homophobic, and a host of other hateful descriptors that I like to omit, received a horrifying 46 percent of the vote.
The Superior Electoral Court of Brazil has made a mobile application for Android smartphones and tablets available to all potential voters. It contains all the information on the documents, the steps, and the procedures necessary to be able to vote on this day, and the second round between Fernando Haddad and this character will take place on October 28.
e Título APK Features
This app has all the necessary information if, as a Brazilian citizen, you are still unsure of what procedure to follow to cast your ballot or where to go:
- enables access to and acquisition of the voter’s title via digital means.
- Look up the voter turnout and the location where you can cast your ballot.
- permits the release of the election’s approval certificate.
- The electoral crime certificate can be requested from the app.
How To Download e Título APK
- You can start downloading e Título APK by clicking the button below. When the download is complete, check for the APK in your browser’s “Downloads” section. Before you can install it, you must first make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- The steps to do so are largely the same as those outlined below. To allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store, go to Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources.
- After you’ve completed the preceding step, navigate to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s finished downloading. Before you can continue with the installation procedure, you’ll notice a window asking for permission.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.