Intervalometer is a time-lapse automation software that uses a user-configurable time interval to trigger the camera shutter in any camera app.
Most smartphones’ standard time-lapse modes simply provide auto exposure, with no extra adjustments for exposure settings or RAW format.
To take a sequence of time-lapse photograph frames, Intervalometer may be used with any camera mode in any camera app, including light-painting mode, HDR, night mode, manual mode, telephoto or ultra-wide angle mode.
This programme automates camera shutter triggering and functions on any camera app, acting as an intervalometer for smartphones.
Intervalometer Mod Apk Features
- setting control for time-lapse modes (delay timer, interval time, number of shots)
- forever and ever
- by use of the bulb mode
- accommodates any camera app (position of shutter button can be changed)
How To Download Intervalometer Mod Apk
- You can start downloading Intervalometer Mod Apk by clicking the button below. When the download is complete, check for the APK in your browser’s “Downloads” section. Before you can install it, you must first make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- The steps to do so are largely the same as those outlined below. To allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store, go to Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources.
- After you’ve completed the preceding step, navigate to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s finished downloading. Before you can continue with the installation procedure, you’ll notice a window asking for permission.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.