All school-to-home communication takes place on the safe and secure network known as ParentSquare. Everyone is kept in touch thanks to the two-way group messaging, private conversations, district-wide notifications and bulletins, and the straightforward user interface, which fosters a thriving school community.
ParentSquare Apk Features
- ParentSquare is a secure messaging system for educational institutions.
- View the posts, like them, and comment
- View your sign-ups, volunteer, RSVP, and add items to your wish list.
- Look up upcoming dates for activities at school and in your classes, then add them to your device calendar.
- Send staff members (or other ParentSquare users*) in your school private messages with attachments.
- Take part in group discussions
- View the files and images posted.
- View your child’s school’s directory
- Browse notices (attendance, cafeteria, library dues)
- React to tardiness or absences
- purchase of products and services that the school is selling
- Whenever your school’s implementation permits
- a view tools application with many of Private Share components.
- You may get the ParentSquare APK for Android for free from the Play Store or one of our mirror sites.
How To Download ParentSquare Apk
- You can start downloading ParentSquare Apk by clicking the button below. When the download is complete, check for the APK in your browser’s “Downloads” section. Before you can install it, you must first make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- The steps to do so are largely the same as those outlined below. To allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store, go to Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources.
- After you’ve completed the preceding step, navigate to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s finished downloading. Before you can continue with the installation procedure, you’ll notice a window asking for permission.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.