PDAX (Philippine Digital Asset Exchange) is a well-known cryptocurrency exchange in the Philippines that enables people to purchase and trade cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, ethereum, XRP, USDT, and USDC directly using Philippine pesos in a simple and safe manner (PHP).
PDAX APP Features
- GET BITCOINS, ETHEREUM, USDT, USDC, AND MORE SAFELY BY BUYING AND SELLING – Without any effort, you may purchase your preferred cryptocurrency, such as bitcoin, ETH, litecoin, XRP, and many more. You may purchase bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies immediately by choosing one of our many cash-in alternatives.
- TRADE AS MUCH AS YOU WISH AT THE BEST RATES – The PDAX mobile boasts best-in-class rates for trade costs and cash-in fees, so you may enjoy trading cryptocurrency with it “all you want” in addition to our sporadic no cash-in charge and no-trading fee promotions.
- BSP-REGULATED AND SECURE – PDAX lets you trade cryptocurrencies with assurance. The PDAX Mobile app uses the same above-industry standard security standards and strong commitment to rigorous regulatory and legal compliance while operating on the PDAX exchange, which is licenced and controlled by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. This implies that your money (PHP and cryptocurrency) is secure with PDAX since security is our primary concern.
- DIFFERENT CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO BUY AND SELL – PDAX often updates the platform with new tokens that users may purchase and trade. PDAX at the moment supports the following digital currencies: bitcoin, ETH, XRP, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Enjin, AAVE, The Graph, UNI, Basic Attention Token, and Chainlink. Soon, there will be more coins!
How To Download PDAX APP
- You can start downloading PDAX APP by clicking the button below. When the download is complete, check for the APK in your browser’s “Downloads” section. Before you can install it, you must first make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- The steps to do so are largely the same as those outlined below. To allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store, go to Menu> Settings> Security> and check for unknown sources.
- After you’ve completed the preceding step, navigate to your browser’s “Download” tab and tap the file after it’s finished downloading. Before you can continue with the installation procedure, you’ll notice a window asking for permission.
- Once the installation is complete, you can use the application as usual.